- LAST MINUTE: Itinerary, Tour schedule and the Cavalcade of the Magi from Sevilla 2018
- Kings and Courtship of Cavalcade of Sevilla 2018
- Cirque du Soleil opens the doors of the exhibition TOTEM, Behind the scenes en Sevilla
- 27 Cycle Theater and Theater School in Alameda, Seville. Programming
- The Archbishop Palace in Seville will run from September
- night visits to the palace of the Dueñas – Seville
- The Palacio de las Dueñas in Seville opened its doors to the public
- AndaluNet in the Holy Week in Seville
- Night views dramatized in the Real Alcázar de Sevilla
All posts tagged "Corpus Christi stories"
- Santa Justa y Rufina. Zacarito and magic chalk. Corpus Christi special (III)
Tales of Corpus… Santa Justa y Rufina (Stories donated by José Antonio Colinet for AndaluNet) When the Magi visited Jesus in the Portal, They have not had much experience on children's preferences, in fact...
- Posted June 13, 2017
- St. Angela de la Cruz. The zapaterita and Giganta. Corpus Christi special (II)
Tales of Corpus… St. Angela de la Cruz (Stories donated by José Antonio Colinet for AndaluNet) Once upon a house of large doors always open to all, children and adults, rich and poor, beautiful and ugly, with a...
- Posted June 12, 2017
- San Fernando, the Christian king and the little boat Fisherman. Corpus Christi special (I)
Tales of Corpus… San Fernando (Stories donated by José Antonio Colinet for AndaluNet) Once upon a boat that dreamed a star; In his early years he had worked for a fisherman named Peter, Peter liked ...
- Posted June 10, 2017